Get Social, DC!
Like, Tweet, Share, and More
Chances are you already use social media to keep in touch with family and friends, so why not do the same with Syracuse University? Whether you prefer to post, like, tweet, or do it all, there are more ways than ever to stay connected to SU, both in DC and on campus!
- Check out photos, news, and upcoming event details on the SU in DC Facebook page.
- Join real-time discussions on Twitter. Follow twitter.com/suindc to stay up to date with the SU in the D.C. area.
- Keep informed of what’s happening with local alumni by visiting the website of the Syracuse University Alumni Club of Washington, DC, and B’more Orange, the Syracuse University Alumni Club of Greater Baltimore, Maryland.
- If you’re a Syracuse alum, the ’Cuse Community is SU’s original social network. Grads can update their contact information, search for college friends, submit a class note, and more!
- Find more ways to connect. See a list of social networking and media platforms for SU schools, colleges, and organizations in SU’s Social Media Directory.